To be taken home : the constitution of the Presbyterian Church of York, known by the name of "Knox's Church" Printed ephemera from the Metropolitan Toronto LibraryConstitution of the Presbyterian Church of York, known by the name of "Knox's Church"Printed ephemera

[Toronto]: publisher not identified,[18--]; 1 page avec recherche en texte intégral [?]

Notice bibliographique du document
Créateur Presbyterian Church of York
Titre To be taken home : the constitution of the Presbyterian Church of York, known by the name of "Knox's Church" Printed ephemera from the Metropolitan Toronto LibraryConstitution of the Presbyterian Church of York, known by the name of "Knox's Church"Printed ephemera
Adresse bibliographique [Toronto]: publisher not identified,[18--]
Identificateur 41280
Sujet Presbyterian Church of YorkPresbyterians--Ontario--TorontoPresbyterian Church of YorkPresbytériens--Ontario--Toronto
Document original Toronto Public Library.
Collection Monographies
Langue anglais
Description 1 sheet (verso blank) ; 30 x 23 cm.
Knox Presbyterian Church was founded in 1820. The land for the church was donated by Jesse Ketchum, who left Canada for Buffalo, N.Y. in 1845.In double columns.
Lien permanent http://online.canadiana.ca/view/oocihm.41280